LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Haynes and Chilton make a repair manual for a 64 impala. I havent found one yet. If they do what book # or ISBN. Also, are there any other books that the FAM recommends as a repair manual. Thanks

·
Triple OG
11,046 Posts
I believe I seen one before. It will be for both the impala and caprice. Look in the back of any haynes manual and they have a listing. Autozone also has a listing of them on there computer. Maybe even autozone.com

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Originally posted by concrete@Oct 21 2003, 09:11 AM
I believe I seen one before. It will be for both the impala and caprice. Look in the back of any haynes manual and they have a listing. Autozone also has a listing of them on there computer. Maybe even autozone.com
I used to work for AutoZone and they carry Haynes (Chiltons is crap). The closest thing AutoZone has and Haynes makes is for "Full size Chevrolet" cars and it covers '68-(sometime late 80's to mid 90's cause I think the last caprices Chevy made are covered in it). Either way, what do you need a repair manual for a '64??? That thing should be easy enough to work on, come on.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
look on ebay...
i have a GM shop repair manual for my '55. im sure u can find one for a '64. The manual is the shit! it gives anything and everything u need to know for your ride.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts