LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

HCAT54

791 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jun007 
#1 ·
HCAT54 responded quick to all my crazy price quotes/requests with no complaints, attitude or issues. Once I decided, the PayPal invoice was created real quick, payment sent and product started getting built. Turn around was pretty good. I don't like rushing something I want to come out perfect and he nailed it. It was shipped to me all the way out to Japan and let me tell you…you can tell he cares about his customers. The color bar was packed better than I've seen any private seller do it. Double boxed, double bubbled wrapped, plastic wrapped, wire tied, clean, taped up, etc…a lot of time and thought into it. I also slid the lens off quick to look at the inside and just as much attention was given to the inside. Afterward, I packaged it all up and put it away. Time to find other accessories for my '67!! It was a great transaction compared to my last experience on here…phew!! All in all, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! Won't hesitate to do business with him again. (My son holding the bar, just as excited as me)

Bumper
Hand

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.