LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know anyone personally that has fucked wit it so I dont know if its worth anything.
Do you really get many more stations?
WTF are there secret radio stations you can only hear with HD radio? Or does it pull further away stations?
Whats the deal?

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Jan 29 2010, 07:38 PM~16455238
GO WITH XM HOMIE, TRUST ME, WASTE OF TIME
Yea thats what it look like. I just dont need another bill right now. Do I got to pay per XM reciever monthly?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
If you are going to do HD make sure the city / market you in has stations that are HD broadcasting. If you going to spend the money on a HD you are better off with Sirius XM. Its around 12-13 bucks a month. Once you go satellite radio you will hardly ever go to local radio. I have a lifetime subscription to Sirius and thats all I listen to even online in my office.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
i got an HD radio... theres a good amount of extra stations around where i am but i regret it. I bought a Kenwood cuz my other Kenwood HU's have lasted forever. this one sucks. dont waste your money. go with either sirius/xm or just buy an ipod and put music on that

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I listened a lil bit to the HD in Best Buy the other day and the only 2 regular FM stations I listen to in my area dont have HD channels. :thumbsdown:
I guess HD is like a substation of you current stations if you listen to 100.1 FM they may have a 100.1 HD 1 channel and maybe a 100.1 HD 2 channel. But your current channels must have HD sub channels.
Verdict for the HD is GAY

·
Registered
480 Posts
or i just run pandora from my blackberry to mu HU sounds cd quality and dont pay for anything

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by miguel6632@Feb 7 2010, 09:13 AM~16538427
or i just run pandora from my blackberry to mu HU sounds cd quality and dont pay for anything
whats that? enlighten me.

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by 2-5-3-@Feb 7 2010, 04:11 PM~16541447
whats that? enlighten me.
streaming music from a phone, HD sucks so does Satellite its the same shit on radio but with more cursing. im happy with Zune

1 - 10 of 10 Posts