LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Burbans & Lacs
2,168 Posts
Originally posted by mrtravieso+Dec 21 2003, 02:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrtravieso @ Dec 21 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SICBSTRD@Dec 20 2003, 04:47 PM
///ALPINE CDA-9815
:thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by HALO@Dec 22 2004, 02:13 AM
I wouldn't spend that much on a head unit even if I was a millionare.
[snapback]2530732[/snapback]​
well you asked for THE BEST....when people want the best of something it's usually the most expensive.

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
i love when ppl say they want "the best"
imo there is no best overall, just the best for you and only you will be able to find out what it is....you need to find out what you want/need out of a H/U and what is out there.

but imo pioneer makes a good unit if you want to fine tune your system w/o havin an EQ and other stuff.....I will proll never get a H/U with only...bass, treble, fader...the "loudness" button is crap, but i find the BBE is somewhat useful at low levels......then of course u can have the best unit, but w/o the best or good speakers/amps.....its stupid to get the best

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
funny thing if you where to analyze with a super mega good osilascope designed to study waves and things, the Denons DAC would stomp every thing else

·
Registered
22,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Kartoon@Dec 23 2004, 05:06 AM
does anyone know of any touch screen head units? i know panasonic used to have a couple but im positive they are discontinued now. so i cant find them. but do any other companies make them?
[snapback]2534764[/snapback]​
www.crutchfield.com

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Originally posted by HALO@Dec 20 2003, 04:33 PM
in your oppinion. Who makes the best head unit?
[snapback]1429804[/snapback]​
I like Pioneer. Good quality and very good reception from them. I'm not much on the flashy stuff though. In a sense I think it's just a waste of time.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
most sQeers say that that the sony c-90x ( i think) and some old ass alpine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts