LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you guys doing your headliners and plastics in your g bodys after the 42 and 44" roofs. I have a malibu with a 44" roof And need to know how to make the inside of the car look finished now that nothing fits anymore.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
yup cuuuuustom, your gonna have to strengthen up the sides of the headliner where it gets narrow cause of the roof.... shit will be easy to snap when your putting in the car. My advice is to take the front window out to install. Thats how I did mine with ease. Or youy got to take your front seats out, but you still might have trouble putting back in :yessad:

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
yup cuuuuustom, your gonna have to strengthen up the sides of the headliner where it gets narrow cause of the roof.... shit will be easy to snap when your putting in the car. My advice is to take the front window out to install. Thats how I did mine with ease. Or youy got to take your front seats out, but you still might have trouble putting back in :yessad:
Or you don't use a board :biggrin: :0

·
The Canadian
7,793 Posts
I guess theirs prolly not much of a roof left after installing a 44" huh :cheesy:
Nope, little section in the front and a bigger one in the back, but the moonroof tray is flat for the most part anyways :cool:
Add a little bit of foam to the parts that aren't flat, then glue and stretch whatever material you're usin :cheesy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts