LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as i've treated myself to a trip out to vegas for the Supershow, it would be rude not to buy some Regal parts whilst i'm there.

Where are the best shops to go to, i'd like to pick up some rear lower poly-bushings, or adjustable lower arms complete, some accumax sols and other random stuff (tank plugs, switch extensions etc etc.) is it best to buy in the show ?

Are the vendors at the show stocked up on this stuff or is it like shows here where they have a few bits to display but never really anything useful apart from advice ?

:cool:

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
black magic 1880 losee rd. dont be scared :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
7,112 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Oct 1 2007, 01:19 PM~8907970
seeing as i've treated myself to a trip out to vegas for the Supershow, it would be rude not to buy some Regal parts whilst i'm there.

Where are the best shops to go to, i'd like to pick up some rear lower poly-bushings, or adjustable lower arms complete, some accumax sols and other random stuff (tank plugs, switch extensions etc etc.) is it best to buy in the show ?

Are the vendors at the show stocked up on this stuff or is it like shows here where they have a few bits to display but never really anything useful apart from advice ?
:cool:
I have chrome upper and lower adjustables, but they are going fast....I will have inventory and a booth at the show as well...

We are 5 min from the where the show is being held. Take Las vegas blvd north 1 mile turn rite on Lakemead, go under the freeway and the first road is Losee ,Make a right and we are the 2nd Building on the left had side.... :biggrin:

·
BUILT NOT BOUGHT
1,942 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Oct 1 2007, 11:43 PM~8913648
I have chrome upper and lower adjustables, but they are going fast....I will have inventory and a booth at the show as well...

We are 5 min from the where the show is being held.  Take Las vegas blvd north 1 mile turn rite on Lakemead, go under the freeway and the first road is Losee ,Make a right and we are the 2nd Building on the left had side.... :biggrin:
What kind of deals can we expect at the show, Im looking to get some parts.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Oct 2 2007, 12:43 AM~8913648

We are 5 min from the where the show is being held.  Take Las vegas blvd north 1 mile turn rite on Lakemead, go under the freeway and the first road is Losee ,Make a right and we are the 2nd Building on the left had side.... :biggrin:
Nice, didn't realise you guys were in Vegas, i'll get a taxi there from the hotel either a day before (fri) or after the show (mon) i take it its business as usual before and after ?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Oct 2 2007, 09:48 AM~8915144
Nice, didn't realise you guys were in Vegas, i'll get a taxi there from the hotel either a day before (fri) or after the show (mon)  i take it its business as usual before and after ??  :biggrin:
Taxi's get a little spendy in Vegas, you can rent a car all day for only $45 if needed! ;)

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
buisness is mad supershow weekend lol we should be hanging around the shop probably most of the weekend jess has promised us a burger lol we get in friday ,will be good to see ya again jon any1 else from unity making the trip most of the tru rydaz boys are coming out so it should be fun

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by stevie d@Oct 2 2007, 04:26 PM~8918128
buisness is mad supershow weekend lol we should be hanging around the shop probably most of the weekend jess has promised us a burger lol we get in friday ,will be good to see ya again jon any1 else from unity making the trip most of the tru rydaz boys are coming out so it should be fun
only myself, Marc and Neil (with the 2x right hand drive 64 verts ! :angry: ) was a real last minute thing. We're in Circus Circus, already spoken to Pete.

See you there, want me to bring some PG tips and cadbury chocolate ? LOL.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Oct 2 2007, 11:53 PM~8921456
only myself, Marc and Neil (with the 2x right hand drive 64 verts !  :angry: ) was a real last minute thing. We're in Circus Circus, already spoken to Pete.

See you there, want me to bring some PG tips and cadbury chocolate ? LOL.... :biggrin:
lol keith n pete have already bought us tea bags lol we should be gettin in friday sometime hopefully catch up with ya over the weekend sometime

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
Originally posted by Unity_Jon@Oct 2 2007, 11:53 PM~8921456
only myself, Marc and Neil (with the 2x right hand drive 64 verts !  :angry: ) was a real last minute thing. We're in Circus Circus, already spoken to Pete.

lol keith n pete have already bought us tea bags lol we should be gettin in friday sometime hopefully catch up with ya over the weekend sometime

1 - 11 of 11 Posts