LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have used the HD noids form Lona and they are damn good or have been. I was woundering if anyone knows where to get them other than a hydro Dealer. I sure they come off of some sort of machinery but what?? Maybe some one know a part number or something.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats it,,, I'm woundering what else uses it besides Hydraulics. You know maybe a train or some sort of battery powerd forklift,ect...

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Nov 30 2003, 10:24 PM
Thats it,,, I'm woundering what else uses it besides Hydraulics. You know maybe a train or some sort of battery powerd forklift,ect...
ummmmmm I dont know homie the selenoids I use are from autozone FORD STYLE SELENOIDS I get them for like $6 or $7 dollars but I m sure someone in here will have some more info. ;)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they have got to of come off something.

·
Registered
419 Posts
maybe golf carts...socalwhiteguy should answer this one i would also like to know..

·
Registered
419 Posts
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Dec 1 2003, 08:14 PM
There used on desiels and heavy duty forklifts. They have a silver plated contact and are rebuildable.

Eric ;)
so whats the deal on then they work what are the voltage limits i need to know so i can make decisions on my set up..

·
Registered
70 Posts
whats up hds a ok 96 volts holding strong I know something you don`t no about hds. yah I`m going to be a bitch and not tell you what to do to them...to much testing $$$$$$$ to let the secrets loose

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by crazyC@Dec 2 2003, 02:23 PM
whats up hds a ok 96 volts holding strong I know something you don`t no about hds. yah I`m going to be a bitch and not tell you what to do to them...to much testing $$$$$$$ to let the secrets loose
Com'on

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ill break out with the secret. Run a separate ground wire (4gauge) to them and mount them with the contact plate face down. ;) Sorry hommie its my job and he asked.

·
Registered
70 Posts
hay Eric, think about the guy that turned you on to the hds??? there is another secret!!!!!
sorry you hav'nt heard from me in a long time and I have apprecaited all that you have done for me I had to get out of the game for awhile money and family reasons, but I`m slowly going to start returning to the hydro seen.. building lowriders
I hope their is no hard feelings ;) :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by socalwhiteguy@Dec 2 2003, 09:36 PM
Ill break out with the secret. Run a separate ground wire (4gauge) to them and mount them with the contact plate face down. ;) Sorry hommie its my job and he asked.
Hw do you know the contact played it face down??? I appreciate you helping use out.

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by crazyC@Dec 3 2003, 03:05 PM
their is still another secret :biggrin:
yes we know :uh:
congrats for the knowledge you have kept so close to yourself you heartless bastered :angry:

j/p j/p :biggrin: :biggrin: :) :( :angry:

·
Registered
70 Posts
thank you that is the nicest thing that anyone has said to me in a long long time :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 64+Dec 3 2003, 09:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64 @ Dec 3 2003, 09:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--socalwhiteguy@Dec 2 2003, 09:36 PM
Ill break out with the secret.  Run a separate ground wire (4gauge) to them and mount them with the contact plate face down. ;)   Sorry hommie its my job and he asked.
Hw do you know the contact played it face down??? I appreciate you helping use out.[/b][/quote]
:uh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts