LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok wats the best way for me to bag a s-10 i want to be able to go fbss and possibly pancake and see-saw any suggestions and wat are the biggest rims ill be able to have without gettin stuck or breaking anything

·
Registered
891 Posts
im not exact about the rims, but u should get a fast bag kig. f-b-s-s. that means it would have 8 valves. u would want to get atleast a 6 gallon tank and make sure the compressor that comes with it is atleast 50% duty. 100% duty is highly recomended. it will save money in the long run. as for the air lines and fittings, for more speed u should get a 1/2 but if u want to save money, u can get 3/8.
then u need brackets. i have front brackets fro the s-10 cuz its for the g-bodies too. if u want it p.m. me. i'll sell it real cheap instead of u buying new ones for alot more.
i seen people put 18's on a s-10 bagged and with certain mods they lay frame. i cant tell u about the rims tho. only the kit

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
the s-10 kit is the common like a taco kit can get them for cheap how much are you looking to spend are you looking for a shop or you do it yourself as long as you have the eight valves you can have a 100 switches if you want fbss pankake all that is just extra switches but like teck said you can be fast with some 1/2" set-up it's the new common but the 3/8"ain't exactly dog shit either it's fast to all depends on install

and with rimes i have seen lots of 19" in front and 20" in back
and have also seen 22" in front and back but like i said how muck r u looking to spend cus fitting those big ass rims is alot of grunt work

if you just wanna bag the truck go ahead over axel brackets in rear and the cups tech talks about in the front
your gonna need a 4-link well you don't but it is recommended tub the bed wheel wells for your wheels if you want looks and got either skills or cash chop the whole back half(fron the cab back)cop it all of and do it all up tubular with a 4 link fuel cell or relocate your original depending on links or a nice 2- link and put them bags right agiants the cab get a nice 3-3 1/2 foot lift in the back there is alot of shit you best bet is to have a idea first of what you want check out shows magazines minitruckin web site to give yourself an idea
of atleast how things can be and how things are

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
fuck no you talkin about the one that's like 2 g's mic is good for getting stuff before anybody else that's it you wanna bag kit for that check out all other places look around you can find one for 1000-1500 or look for parts from diff places can get cheaper just be sure to get a good compresser

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by lowlows-10@Aug 11 2003, 06:11 AM
ok wats the best way for me to bag a s-10 i want to be able to go fbss and possibly pancake and see-saw any suggestions and wat are the biggest rims ill be able to have without gettin stuck or breaking anything
um 17's will lay on a newer style s dime 18's will rub so u need to take the inner fenders out and do some relocation in the engine bay, what year is it and is it reg or ext cab?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its an 02 3rd ext cab with a short bed would i be ok if i just did 17s all around??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts