LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking about going out, and buying supplies like paint and all that good stuff to try and attempt to pattern out my top, something simple that i can do any suggestions?
on what i need first of all and basically a how to on this dont want to ruin my shit either :happysad:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any help or advice would be appreciated... :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
No pics = fail from the start!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any one of these, just trying to figure out which would be an easier one to do, either an all basic color with fades, and ghost patterns or something else?

i like all of these i just need suggestions on "how to really"
ive been watching videos and all that shit, i can get the gun compressor and all i have a friend that used to paint rides and he has all thats shit said he could help me out but then again i dont want to fuck it up like i said earlier :happysad:

i like all these types of patterns and ideas and the car is also a 65..

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
i suggest a practice panel for starters play with that, get comfortable, get a feel for the style you trying to pull off then go for it!!!! GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by TONY MONTANA@Jan 27 2010, 07:22 PM~16433694
i suggest a practice panel for starters play with that, get comfortable, get a feel for the style you trying to pull off then go for it!!!! GOOD LUCK
like on sheet metal

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Originally posted by ModernTimes_Ep@Jan 27 2010, 07:26 PM~16433731
like on sheet metal
YES SIR IT MAY BE HARDER THAN YOU THINK, OR YOU MAY SEE THE STYLE YOU WAS THINKING OF AND NOT LIKE IT, THIS WAY NO HARM NO FOUL ON YOUR RIDE

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright. i will try something out, but how do i or when do i add flakes, to what i am doing?
im thinking of going with a red on the car, with like i said some type of patterns on the top of the whole car, flaked out with some different color reds like the 65 on the pics above.. i really like that shit :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts