LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steven Head's DLS Civic including the trailer it was in, the Dodge 3500 Dually pickup hauling it and countless amounts of gear and tools was stolen from right in front of the Doubletree hotel. The Dodge is gray and has a topper on the back. Trailer is a white 24' enclosed trailer with "Team Audionizzle" vinyl decals on the sides.

Front desk says they saw two black guys walking around by it. Called the cops and when the dumbasses arrived a HALF HOUR LATER, it was gone.

PLEASE!!! If ANYONE saw ANYTHING or has ANY info whatsoever leading to the recover and/or arrest of said cocksucking theives, give it to me ASAP! Steven Head is officially offering a $10,000 reward!

Home: 941-360-8771
Cell: 941-650-4787
Work: 941-861-5449

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Okay what town, what event where you at, or going too. I can say that the stereo is gone, you might find the Truck and Trailor, but that shit stereo is gone. Look around industrial areas, anything that big has got to be taken apart where there is alot of room, and probably local dudes, so look around the area.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
gonna sound lame but for 10g i KNOW he can hire a PI to locate it for him my cousin is one in sacremento

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD@Nov 23 2003, 07:42 PM
The civic has already been recovered due to an anonynmous timp given to the kansas city police. Still no sight of the truck and trailer though...
Damn it was in KC, good luck. But was everything still in the Civic.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
front and back bumper were cracked prolly from the police loading it up. everything else is there. dent on the door. volume knob broke. i drove by the shop to try to talk to someone but nobody was there. i talked to matt at custom innovations and he told me what happened and they got it back. he said the cars is supposed to be back in town tonight, and steve will be back tomorrow. im gonna stop by tomorrow. i gotta give erik back his wheel anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts