LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my freidn has a kewood deck, i ran all the amp wires and grounded on a bolt and hooked to abttery, BUT THERE IS NO FUCKIN WIRE FOR THE REMOTE!!! i need to know what color it is cause there isnt even a wire there, its usually blue but i dont know what the fuck is wrong with this deck, any help will be appreciated. should i hook it to the ignition? im so confused.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:(

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
if there is no remote wire you can use the power antenna wire which should be yellow. did u read the manual for the cd player to see if the remote was a different color

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BeerMonkeY@Oct 13 2003, 01:12 PM
yellow is batt on kenwood decks. the wire you want should be blue/white. if there isnt one use the red acc wire
yup,best bu did his deck so they just clamp the remote wire onto the middle of a speaker wire to mkae it look like it was doing something i discovered that and hooked it up, the subs sound good but now since we pulled out his deck its not anywhere near the output it should be, when his volume is on 23 its how it should sound on 10 , i checked all connecions 5 times. and unplugged and replugged everything in. if you guys have any idea its just not as loud as it should be im worried the internal amplifier in the deck is blown? i have NO IDEA! HELP! lol i hate kenwood.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the amps sounds fine and it bumps but all his speakers not the subs are quiter than ever.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER+Oct 13 2003, 04:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BuThatsaCHRYSLER @ Oct 13 2003, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BeerMonkeY@Oct 13 2003, 01:12 PM
yellow is batt on kenwood decks. the wire you want should be blue/white. if there isnt one use the red acc wire
yup,best bu did his deck so they just clamp the remote wire onto the middle of a speaker wire to mkae it look like it was doing something i discovered that and hooked it up, the subs sound good but now since we pulled out his deck its not anywhere near the output it should be, when his volume is on 23 its how it should sound on 10 , i checked all connecions 5 times. and unplugged and replugged everything in. if you guys have any idea its just not as loud as it should be im worried the internal amplifier in the deck is blown? i have NO IDEA! HELP! lol i hate kenwood.[/b][/quote]
well on my deck i have to put it in the high 50 to make it loud but on some of my friends deck that have alpines or pioneers it goes up around 20 to be loud.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no cause i heard it before we put it in and it was considerably louder at 14-15 than it was today at 22-23

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Oct 13 2003, 05:18 PM
no cause i heard it before we put it in and it was considerably louder at 14-15 than it was today at 22-23
well it also could be because the new added bass. The bass may be loud so it overpowers the treble making it seem like the treble is not as loud. Try disconnecting the sub(s) and see if there is a difference still.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts