LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaking seal story. MARZOCCHI COLOSSUS PUMP HEAD

Is there an interchange part number forthe seals on these? I'd like to see if NAPA or some other source can supply these, rather than a hydro shop. I'd like to stock up on a few.

All I can make out is something like CFW B1B 11.11-25.4-992 A14

MY EYESIGHT SUCKS with no access to a magnify glass at this time. Thanks to those that can lend a hand.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hmm... looks like the heavy hot-shots with all the answers are all out enjoying the weekend. :(

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Hoss805@Sep 25 2005, 10:49 PM~3884439
front seal ????
between gear and block ??????
Yes that's it. Once I burn up a gear head, I'll take it apart to check it out.

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutty@Sep 26 2005, 06:23 PM~3889722
So I m guessing this is the one you are looking for right :cheesy:

Yes, I found my stash of them last night, all kinds of part numbers, I used to use a smaller seal opening, seems it held better. Thanks to those wanting to help. I'll post those numbers up for all.

I also found parts to complete another Pesco pump and more parts to create hi-bred Pesco-Stratopwer combo pump. Interesting to see if it works.

But I'm still wondering about todays seals and where I can buy them in bulk? If there is anything updated for these seals in the last 25 years? I know I'll find the info, but there must be someone willing to share. :)

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Originally posted by Hydros@Sep 27 2005, 10:25 AM~3893121

I also found parts to complete another Pesco pump and more parts to create hi-bred Pesco-Stratopwer combo pump. Interesting to see if it works.

Hey Tony, Post up your results with that in my aircraft hydraulics topic... I'd like to see what you got going on over there....

I'll give you a call at the shop today... ;)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Geessshhh,

Where's the help? :(

Anyways, like I said:

CR 4355
NATIONAL 50199-S
NATIONAL 50197S (smaller I.D., full metal)
JC 043-100-12

These are the original seal p/n's used in the 70's. Just guessing they are still good.
:)

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was looking at those on the Lexur (spell check) blocks/pumps. Seems they were using
something real close to this.

(if I remember correctly).

I was wondering why that idea never caught on with other pumps. This seems almost like it. Of course you are selling these?? :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts