LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! My 8th grade son is doing a major project for his school project (it's kind of like a Science Fair project, only bigger and a major part of his grade). It's called a History Day project. His topic is Lowriders. I need to know how to write Lowriders in Japanese and Philipino, and any other language where Lowriding is popular. If you have good websites to go to for history and stuff please let me know tht too! Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to all the replies! :)

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
google

·
EL Muertero
8,365 Posts
this is a good place to find thing's for your son.. you can also check out a video called sunday driver.. it's a lil history on the majestic's car club.. ;)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Originally posted by questionsfrommom@Jan 20 2010, 05:09 AM~16349372
Hi everyone! My 8th grade son is doing a major project for his school project (it's kind of like a Science Fair project, only bigger and a major part of his grade). It's called a History Day project. His topic is Lowriders. I need to know how to write Lowriders in Japanese and Philipino, and any other language where Lowriding is popular. If you have good websites to go to for history and stuff please let me know tht too! Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to all the replies! :)
:uh: :uh: :uh: que :uh: :uh: :uh:

·
LOST SOUL
1,865 Posts
Originally posted by questionsfrommom@Jan 20 2010, 04:09 AM~16349372
try this http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=421526&hl=

1 - 5 of 5 Posts