LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help im instaling an amp and i dont know what to do with the fused wire because i dont know what to conect it to because its like a circle there is no conection its like a circle do i cut it or what?? and what do i connect it with ...thanx :uh:

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
id help you if I could understand wtf you were talking about. Are you saying that you dont know what to do with the fused wire comming from your amp?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Originally posted by ORANGE COUNTY@Sep 20 2005, 12:02 AM~3848118
i need help  im instaling an amp  and i dont know what to do with the fused wire  because i dont know what to conect it to because its like a circle there is no conection its like a circle do i cut it or what?? and what do i connect it with ...thanx :uh:
You make hardly any sense at all....but I'll take a stab anyway.

Are you trying to say that you can't find where to plug in your power wire?

If the circle you are talking about is the fused wire, then you might have to strip some of the plastic shielding to get at the wire.

The really frightening part is that I'm assuming that you drive a car, and if you read like you type, we're all dead.

I hope english is not your 1st language homie

·
Registered
747 Posts
i would have to say that if you dont know where it goes you shouldnt be installing it!! :dunno: :dunno:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts