LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I need your help. My son is doing a project on Lowriders. He's trying to show what a huge and popular event that Lowriding is worldwide. He needs to know how to say and spell Lowrider in different languages. If you know of any phrases that refer to Lowridering, like "Bajo y Suavecito" (Spanish for Low and Slow), that would help too!

He is looking for Japanese, Hawaiian, Phillipino, Canadian, German, Sweden, and any others you can think of!

I wish you could see his project. He really is trying to represent the true love of Lowriders all over the world.

Thanks for your help! :)

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
Originally posted by questionsfrommom@Jan 23 2010, 08:42 AM~16384160
Hello Everyone,

I need your help. My son is doing a project on Lowriders. He's trying to show what a huge and popular event that Lowriding is worldwide. He needs to know how to say and spell Lowrider in different languages. If you know of any phrases that refer to Lowridering, like "Bajo y Suavecito" (Spanish for Low and Slow), that would help too!

He is looking for Japanese, Hawaiian, Phillipino, Canadian, German, Sweden, and any others you can think of!

I wish you could see his project. He really is trying to represent the true love of Lowriders all over the world.

Thanks for your help! :)
USE GOOGLE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts