LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sick my dros on my daily im gonna go w bags but im only gonna do the rear to start. i need a list of every part i need involved in a set up im gonna piece it together. and do i have to buy special brackets im putting them on a 85 town car

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
a list of every part necessary, LMAO.

do some searching in this forum, do some research, etc....

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need a tank , compressor, bags, airline, valves.

how many vales do i need?

i just wanna lift and lower the back end

do i need anything else than what i listed above?

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by jalo4sho@Sep 7 2005, 10:46 PM~3773211
i need a tank , compressor, bags, airline, valves.

how many vales do i need?

i just wanna lift and lower the back end

do i need anything else than what i listed above?
pressure switch, fittings, wire, connectors, a 30A relay.

4 valves for the back, if your familiar with hydros, then think of bags as a 4 pump 4 dump system. 1 valve up, one valve down, for each wheel.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok now im looking at tanks what do the different ports do? how many port tank do i need?

·
Registered
640 Posts
More ports more options.
One port per bag plus one port for the compressor, a drain port is nice.
Like Hydraulics if you don't have a port you got to use a Tee fitting. Feel The Flow.
Just buy an 8 port tank.

and a check valve too maybe some gauges if you want.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 7 2005, 09:51 PM~3773236
pressure switch, fittings, wire, connectors, a 30A relay.

4 valves for the back, if your familiar with hydros, then think of bags as a 4 pump 4 dump system.  1 valve up, one valve down, for each wheel.
Guages,, brackets, and the $ to do it all at one, because if you do just the back, your not gonna like it.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by yodawagon@Sep 8 2005, 01:30 AM~3774478
i hate this crap. CALL A DAMN COMPANY THAT SELLS THE PARTS AND ASK THEM!
this is why hate hate some of you fucks im just tryin to learn in he time it took you to be rude you could of typed something useful

to everyone else THANX is appreciated highlt :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Originally posted by jalo4sho@Sep 8 2005, 10:15 PM~3779865
this is why hate hate some of you fucks im just tryin to learn in he time it took you to be rude you could of typed something useful

to everyone else THANX is appreciated highlt :biggrin:
I think what my well intentioned, yet smart assed, friends are trying to say is that there are thousands of posts on the discussion board. If you are serious about learning then read all the appropriate posts on the board, and come with more specific questions. Doing a search will undoubtedly yield a ton of answers that people are tired of answeringo over and over and over again. Before I asked a single question on this board, I literally read every thread on the Air Suspension Board. Make a commitment and take the time to learn what is already out there.

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
Topics like this are exactly why we need a sticky of vendors who sell air suspension stuff.

A FAQ would be just as helpful, I think.

·
Registered
856 Posts
diddy and syte are right. im a member at another forum called ls1tech.comin the forums they have stickys devoted to the most asked questions. it really cleans up the forums.

nobody on here has a problem answering questions, but being asked to hold your hand, thats another story. do your own research. we all did it. this forum is full of info.

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
I don't think the sponsors like stickies advertising other companies. :uh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts