LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anybody could give me some info about gettin somebody to lay down some paint on a ride, in the amarillo area. thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
what do u want to know? what kind of paint job u looking 4? give a lil more info and ill try sending u the right way. there are alot of bad ass painters here but then again to each is there own..;.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lookin for somebody to lay some kandy over some patterns,and shave da door handles, any

·
Registered
176 Posts
shaving the doors, well to be honest if i was u id do it myself. cheaper then getting it done but if ur willing to pay then, ill go monday morning and get the number to this guy. he is a badass painter. u may have to buy the door poppers and shit urself but eh. ill get his info and u can contact him. and ur price range will be up in the 3g's. let me know if u want the info or not homie...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i seen lots of good work come from top notch ed can get down . as for patterns im not so bad.

·
Zip it cunt!
27,116 Posts
bring it down to san antonio, homie in the club has a shop specializing in kandy, patterns, body mods..... you name it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts