LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dunno: need help in springs? want to hop.where and size? i got a 81 lincoln mark vi coupe. running 12 batts double pump prohopper 1'' port with adex.. 2 # 8 hoses. 2" arms on 13s with bmh 22" FAT STICKS in rear.. i was thinking bout prohopper 5 tons or reds 5 ton mega hopping coils.. i appreciate the help. :thumbsup: :yes: :x:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by second 2none eddie@Jan 18 2010, 06:01 PM~16329617
:dunno:  need help in springs? want to hop.where and size? i got a 81 lincoln mark vi coupe. running 12 batts double pump prohopper 1'' port with adex.. 2 # 8 hoses. 2" arms on 13s with bmh 22" FAT STICKS in rear.. i was thinking bout prohopper 5 tons or reds 5 ton mega hopping coils..  i appreciate the help. :thumbsup:  :yes:  :x:
koolaids 4.5 tons but i hear they might be out of stock...u can contact blackmagic and get their 4.5 ton coils and just cut 1 turn off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,265 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 18 2010, 05:10 PM~16329717
koolaids 4.5 tons but i hear they might be out of stock...u can contact blackmagic and get their 4.5 ton coils and just cut 1 turn off
BMH just got in a fresh pair and there banging. change out your hoses for #6 though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,097 Posts
LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA SMACK HOMIE YOUR BACK ENDS TOO HIGH YOU TRY TO HOP LIKE THAT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,968 Posts
back in the day we had grabbbed up some freight car springs LOL . The frame breakers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by STRICTLY1@Jan 18 2010, 06:59 PM~16330309
LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA SMACK HOMIE YOUR BACK ENDS TOO HIGH YOU TRY TO HOP LIKE THAT
THE CAR IS STILL BEING WORK ON. I NEED CHAINS AND IMA BRING IT DOWN.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,265 Posts
Originally posted by NastyRedz@Jan 18 2010, 06:10 PM~16330445
back in the day we had grabbbed up some freight car springs LOL  .  The frame breakers!
man i havent seen you on here in years.

you kinda went away back in 03 or so shortly after i joined. how have you been bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
Originally posted by second 2none eddie@Jan 18 2010, 08:34 PM~16329991




car looks nice man :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Originally posted by Classic Customs@Jan 18 2010, 07:13 PM~16330480
man i havent seen you on here in years.

you kinda went away back in 03 or so shortly after i joined. how have you been bro.
I had to track him down on another forum I missed him so much :happysad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Jan 18 2010, 06:10 PM~16329717
koolaids 4.5 tons but i hear they might be out of stock...u can contact blackmagic and get their 4.5 ton coils and just cut 1 turn off
thanks king fish :thumbsup: im going 2 call them up 2 order a pair. so u think 5 tons are 2 much?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Classic Customs@Jan 18 2010, 06:23 PM~16329872
BMH  just got in a fresh pair and there banging.  change out your hoses for #6 though
are u sure bout the # 6 hoses people are telling me # 8 is the way 2 go with the set up i got.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by second 2none eddie@Jan 24 2010, 10:12 AM~16392519
are u sure bout the # 6 hoses people are telling me # 8  is the way 2 go with the set up i got.
depends on the pumpheads your running....i like the #8s on a double but ive never got higher then about 40"s ....i run marz #9's and it got off quick...like 3-4 hits of the switch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Classic Customs@Jan 18 2010, 09:13 PM~16330480
man i havent seen you on here in years.

you kinda went away back in 03 or so shortly after i joined. how have you been bro.
he actually delivered me some reds prebuilt struts a while ago for a shadow i juiced,it was right about the time i was working on the neon....he pops in layitlow every so often....cool peeps :thumbsup:
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by NY-BOSSMAN@Jan 24 2010, 08:19 AM~16392658
depends on the pumpheads your running....i like the #8s on a double but ive never got higher then about 40"s ....i run marz #9's and it got off quick...like 3-4 hits of the switch
FAIRYTALES :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by MUFASA@Jan 24 2010, 11:36 AM~16392750
FAIRYTALES :uh:
its cool,i got some footage i just have no way to get it off the dv tape :cool:
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by NY-BOSSMAN@Jan 24 2010, 02:22 PM~16395291
its cool,i got some footage i just have no way to get it off the dv tape  :cool:
If u have no way to view it....then guess what























U HAVE NO FOOTAGE :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by MUFASA@Jan 24 2010, 06:24 PM~16395768
If u have no way to view it....then guess what
U HAVE NO FOOTAGE :biggrin:
yeah,i know how it works bro :(
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,534 Posts
Originally posted by NY-BOSSMAN@Jan 24 2010, 05:39 PM~16396856
yeah,i know how it works bro :(
Sorry homie :(
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top