LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i really need some help. i have been trying to do some research forever and im having no luck.. i want to lower my 89 crown victoria ltd. It has 14 in. wire wheels and it would look badass if dropped 2 inches or so. I want to find springs that would fit it, at an affordable price.. if anyone could help me, i would greatly appreciate it. I really dont want to have to cut the springs i have now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ggod luck i would just cut them springs are gonna be hard to find for that . if you dont want to cut those get anothere set from the junk yard

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by s108switch@Aug 26 2005, 10:54 AM~3697017
ggod luck i would just cut them springs are gonna be hard to find for that . if you dont want to cut those get anothere set from the junk yard
try to heat up the springs to what ever height you want :biggrin:

·
Registered
297 Posts
JUST GO TO THE LOCAL AUTO PARTS STORE AND GET SOME COIL CLAMP AND BOLT THEM ON.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Originally posted by samcky2k@Aug 25 2005, 09:30 PM~3694509
Hey guys, i really need some help. i have been trying to do some research forever and im having no luck.. i want to lower my 89 crown victoria ltd. It has 14 in. wire wheels and it would look badass if dropped 2 inches or so. I want to find springs that would fit it, at an affordable price.. if anyone could help me, i would greatly appreciate it. I really dont want to have to cut the springs i have now.
so what did u decided on n how did it turn out. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts