LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you might have noticed the topic i made about the repaired 2002 cavalier well i need these parts to complete it

anyone have hookups at a junkyard or could check to see if they can get these for my i would appreciate it..............

i need these parts............they go directly behind the headlight and also the fender bolts to it

someone please help me find these parts i called all the local yards and NOBODY had anything :(

these parts were too bad for me to fix or fabricate and i didn't have any time......only had tyhis car for 2 days

the black one on the left is what the headlight and turn signal mounts to and the part on the left is all metal and gos behind the plastic piece

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
where in wis r u? im at the ia/wis border and could probably grab those. we get a shit load of wrecked cavaliers. :biggrin: lmk

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Aug 17 2006, 05:32 PM~5989678
come one guys..........candmancaddy i know you had the parts hookup before on here.......... :(  :(  :(
i will have to look , thats a little new for me.....

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by dken@Aug 18 2006, 04:43 PM~5993456
where in wis r u? im at the ia/wis border and could probably grab those. we get a shit load of wrecked cavaliers. :biggrin: lmk

i live in between green bay and milwaukee.......so the east side of wisconsin :(

i need these parts bad if you can get them i would appreciate it man..........

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
i located them but i dont have price yet .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts