LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I bought a CD player from a '94 deville to put in my 1990 Brougham d'Elegance but when I tryed to get the wood trim around the radio on the '90 Broghham off it wouldent come off because it hit on the little slider things under the air vents in the dash :0 :angry:
So is there any way for me to install the CD player or should I get a local audio shop to do it (or will they just break it)?

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
SAY UNDER THE LITTLE SLIDER HANDLES THE CHROME ONES THERE LITTLE SCREWS, NEED TO LOOK UNDER THE SLIDER HANDLE AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS A SMALL AND I MEAN SMALL SCREWDRIVER OR FLATHEADED. OR ALIEN WRENCHES IM PRETTY SURE , SAY I WAS TRYING TO DO THE SAME WITH MY 91 FLEETWOOD I GOT A RADIO FROM MY HOMIE OUT OF HIS 94 FLEETWOOD AND IT DIDNT WORK THE PLUG WAS DIFFERENT, U WILL PROBABLY RUN INTO THE SAME THING, I GAVE IT BACK BUT U CAN ALSO CUT UR PLUG AND PUT IT ON THE NEW RADIO I LOOKED AROUND FOR A KIT AND EVERYONE TOLD ME THE SAME THING CUT THE PLUGS SO I HOPE THIS HELPED U OUT .... BUT NOW THAT I THINK OF IT , IT WAS ALLEN WRENCHES SMALL ONE GOD LUCK IF U HAVE A PROBLEM PM ME...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks man, I'll try it and get back with you. :)

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Originally posted by Benzilla@Jul 22 2005, 07:58 PM
Ok thanks man, I'll try it and get back with you. :)
[snapback]3460917[/snapback]​
SO WHAT HAPPEN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts