LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if there is anyone out there that lives in or around Sacramento, CA that would be interested in participating in a Christmas Cruise please e-mail me at [email protected]...i am the president of my club "La Raza Latina" at my high school and we wanna make a cruise thats kinda like the toy run that Harley Davidson does where u would bring your lowrider or tricked out ride and bring a toy for unfortunate families and/or kids and would donate it to an organization like the Salvation Army...its something that i am trying to organize for my senior project and any particitpation is greatly welcomed...again if you have any questions u can email me at [email protected]KS

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
you should make some flyers and hand them out at the sacramento show tomorrow in downtown sac. you should talk to the club president/officers of the sacramento clubs that will be there tomorrow and explain to them what you want to do. im sure theyd be down to help out especially if its for the kids.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats a good idea, i bet that would work great...one slight problem...i hella wanna go to the show but i cant get work off to go...u know of any other shows coming up?

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by ho-dillac@Sep 30 2006, 08:12 PM~6279350
yea thats a good idea, i bet that would work great...one slight problem...i hella wanna go to the show but i cant get work off to go...u know of any other shows coming up?
just search around this site and youll find alot of people out of sac/bay area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts