LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by Buick on Dubz@Aug 15 2003, 02:11 PM
i have a cheap ass tyco rc car and i want to know how to make it go faster
This gas or electric???? If gas, pick up some 10 %nitro based fuel. It should speed it up. If electric, I belive some one sells more juice for battery packs. You can allways change the engine and buy a more expensive one but thats $$$.

·
Registered
895 Posts
take out the original motor and batts....replace with a mabuchi or graupner speed 300 and some blind brickpack 6 cells 1000mah ni mh batts....Or even better buy a HPI micro rs4. i got mine onn speed 300 and i can reach speeds of 30mph and its a 1/18 car. if your car is larger then 1/18...put in a orion 540 motor but i am sure you will have to replace all the electronics so tis not worth it. Ask jevries...this guy never runs outa ideas.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this how it looks except mine is all scratched upand mine is a dodge viper

Last edited by Buick on Dubz at Aug 15 2003, 02:33 PM

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
You wanna turn this car into a lowrider? otherwise the same story "of search for a RC only forum" applies here too.
I'm sorry I don't wanna make the rules on here but matters of making your RC car more speedy doesn't belong on here...if this handles about a "turn into a lowrider car" I say okay let's talk buisness..otherwise try to find an RC orientated forum or website. ;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
not much you ca do with those without redoing the whole damn car....better off to buy a HPI, Traxxas, Associated, Tamiya ect...all those you can hop up and modify any part.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts