LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me... i'm just a newbie in dat stuff... + i'm from Russia :biggrin:

So... if i would install FBSS fast valves kit (Showtime)
Could my car, after all dat stuff ride like this ? >>>

if not, what should i put into the stock car... and is it real and easy to make it on non Framed cars? on euros?

THANKS A-LOT!

Last edited by Tactics at Aug 19 2003, 07:12 AM

I

·
0 Posts
hey, welcome to this forum!
lots of people here know their stuff, but one thing i can tell you.
to do what you're seein in the pic u need hydraulics, not airbags.
Also, u should post here what kind of car you're goin to fix up, cause most of euro cars have a weak frame that will bend and crack in a short time.
out of curiosity, can u tell me how r u importing the kit from showtime? is it expensive?

I

·
0 Posts
unfortunately not... only msn messenger.
but u can send me private messages through this forum, if u want to! :biggrin:

hey, let's bring the lowridin world in our old countries!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 19 2003, 03:36 PM
you could do a standing 3 if you used air cylinders instead of bags...
you'd still have to run either fat ass cylinders or high PSI, and a chain bridge.., but it can be done..
Hey, what's up, Dan? :)
But that would still pull you up into a nice dog leg with bags because of the lack of weight in the rear. Unless you're rolling, of course.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS+Aug 19 2003, 02:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS @ Aug 19 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Aug 19 2003, 03:36 PM
you'd still have to run either fat ass cylinders or high PSI, and a chain bridge.., but it can be done..
But that would still pull you up into a nice dog leg with bags because of the lack of weight in the rear. Unless you're rolling, of course.[/b][/quote]
put some bodies in the trunk

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS+Aug 19 2003, 05:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS @ Aug 19 2003, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Aug 19 2003, 03:36 PM
But that would still pull you up into a nice dog leg with bags because of the lack of weight in the rear. Unless you're rolling, of course.[/b][/quote]
ya, I was thinking that... but I know I seen a pic of a truck standing a 3 with no weight, so he did something right... (unless the weight was hidden)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Aug 19 2003, 06:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Aug 19 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2003, 05:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Aug 19 2003, 03:36 PM

But that would still pull you up into a nice dog leg with bags because of the lack of weight in the rear. Unless you're rolling, of course.
ya, I was thinking that... but I know I seen a pic of a truck standing a 3 with no weight, so he did something right... (unless the weight was hidden)[/b][/quote]
Yeah, it sounds kinda strange on a truck. I'm thinkin' he had some weight back there somewhere. I could see your Imp hittin' it before I can picture it on a mini. Unless he was lying and actually had juice or something.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
heres the pics...

as far as the standing 3, the corner of the truck is mysteriously unable to be seen for the most part...

but you get the idea, with proper weight placement, and air cylinders, a nice standing 3 is possible..

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 20 2003, 06:52 PM
heres the pics...

as far as the standing 3, the corner of the truck is mysteriously unable to be seen for the most part...

but you get the idea, with proper weight placement, and air cylinders, a  nice standing 3 is possible..
Yeah, I honestly think someone (or some"two or three") is standing or pulling down on that rear corner. I can't see a couple lengths of 1" tube and some box tubing weighing enough to snatch the truck's front end and engine up like that. Damn-good-lookin' dog-leg though. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS at Aug 21 2003, 06:25 AM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts