LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm paintin my car next spring...this caddy is somethimg close to what i wanna do...and are flakes ok for a daily? I think gold or rainbow flakes would look ill....that's if i get gold center Mcleans

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Sure it is, as long as you got somewhere to park it where it wont get stolen everywhere you take it. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
hay check it out i had rainbow flakes on my old 87 cad, and when i put them on it, it changed the color a little and now i got another car a cutlass and i put ahella color mini fakes on it, i like the regular flakes better and as for the wheels i would leave them like they are or color spokes the gold tends to fade when you clean them alot.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
KEEP IN MINDF YOUR ONLY PROBLEM WOULD BE PEOPLE, LEANING ON CAR HITTING CAR WITH DOOR IN PARKING LOT OR JUST HATTERS WITH KEYS. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS OKAY ITS YOUR RIDE .SOME OF THOSE THINGS CAN BE FIXED BY ADDING GRAPHICS. GOOD LUCK ;)

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
flakes are fine, just make sure if you drive it a lot you dont go stingy on the clear. would look phat with some jumbo flake from old school flake company. i saw a kandy purple one with silver jumbo flake, PHAT. the guy then said it was tooooo big and wanted mini. gave up a minimum 5k job because his cousins didnt understand and made fun of him. anyways, its cool, depending on the color id stick with silver or gold, but please no rainbow. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts