LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK HERES THE DEAL. I GOT A 94 LTC..... IM REPLACIONG THE FRONT HOSES CUZ THEY WERE ROUTED WRONG N THEY WERE GETTN BEAT TO SHIT N BOUT TO BLOW,, NEWAYZ I ORDERED NEW ONES FROM CCE.. I GOT THEM N THERE LIKE 2 FEET SHORTER THEN THE ONES I TOOK OUT.... BUT..... THE ONES I TOOK OUT HAD MADDDDDD SLACK..... NEWAYZ I GOT THE DRIVER SIDE ONE IN REROUTED IT SO IT WONT DRAG OR NETHING.. LOOKS GOOD HAS A LIL SLACK LEFT... NOW.................. I GOT 4 PUMPS.. THE FRONT DRIVER SIDE IS THE PUMP ON THE LEFT IN THE ROW OF 4 ( >IIII )......... THE FRONT PASSANGER SIDE IS THE ONE NEXT TO IT...( I >III ) 2ND IN A ROW OF 4... NOW.. WHEN I RUN THE HOSE FROM THE FRONT TO THE TRUNK I CANT SEE HOW IT WILL REACH ACROSS THE TRUNK TO THAT PUMP... AND I DONT WANNA GET A LONGER HOSE........ SOOOO... CAN I SIMPLY JUST SWITCH THE POWER LEADS FROM THE SECOND PUMP TO THE FORTH (III>I) (WHICH IS THE REAR PASSANGER SIDE)....... THAT WAY THE FRONT PUMPS WILL BE THE 1ST AND 4TH IN THE ROW AND THE REARS WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE ( 2 AND 3 )...... AND THE HOSE WILL REACH..... JUST WONDERING IF ALL I GOTTA DO IS SWITCH THE LEADS..... OR DO I GOTTA SWITCH SOLNOID AND DUMP WIRES? SORRY THIS IS SO LONG

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
If I understand you correctly all you will have to do is switch the sol. wires and the dump wires to the other pump. If your rear is running off a lower voltage then you will have to switch those too. If your using different pumps or heads then all you would have to do is switch the whole pump around that way you don't have to take the tank and everything off. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts