LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all im from syd and very keen to build a lowrider
i need help gettin parts and complete bikes
so far lowlifer is the best best bet what do u all
reckon?? i am a mechanic so i have metal work skills
and want 2 get into custom work thanks 4 ur time
and hope i can get to kno u all better soon
and when i get my 1st bike 2gether we can cruise
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
ESSAE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,068 Posts
essae?????? ese.........
.................................... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey aussie thanks mate ebay is great thanks for the tip
ps: i didnt know how to spell essae so thats how it turned out lol
its all good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at the moment it looks like i will be gettin a complete bike from lowlifer
and the a extra frame to start work on 2 get it turnin heads
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,325 Posts
From all the lowrider bike part retailer in Australia, Lowlifer on ebay is by far the farest priced, other companies seem to be way over priced. Maybe look into bringing in your own stuff from the States, its better stuff and works out cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
Originally posted by ozzy_essae@Aug 29 2005, 05:47 AM~3711580
hey all im from syd and very keen to build a lowrider
i need help gettin parts and complete bikes
so far lowlifer is the best best bet what do u all
reckon?? i am a mechanic so i have metal work skills
and want 2 get into custom work thanks 4 ur time
and hope i can get to kno u all better soon
and when i get my 1st bike 2gether we can cruise
WELCOME! great to see people from other parts of the world embrasing the Lowrider Lifestyle! good luck with your bike(s).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks chulow95 and thanks every1 that has helped me
except just lowriding who i have quickly learned(by readin other topic) is a total wanker and should b ignored ha ha
giv me a few months and i will post up my complete custom bike
and show u how low and smooth australia does it
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by ozzy_essae@Sep 1 2005, 09:29 AM~3732806
thanks chulow95 and thanks every1 that has helped me
except just lowriding who i have quickly learned(by readin other topic) is a total wanker and should b ignored ha ha
giv me a few months and i will post up my complete custom bike
and show u how low and smooth australia does it

you may think i'm a wanker but i know what the fuck i'm talking about most of the time. people don't like me because i tell the truth about shit looking bikes and others can't take it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 1 2005, 11:47 AM~3733614
you may think i'm a wanker but i know what the fuck i'm talking about most of the time. people don't like me because i tell the truth about shit looking bikes and others can't take it.

YOU DONT TELL THE TRUTH. YOU'RE JUST HIGHLY OPINIONATED. YOU LIKE YOUR STUFF AND THATS IT. AND YOU DONT EVEN GOT SHIT. NOT THAT OTHERS CANT TAKE IT, JUST THAT NO ONE CARES WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK.
[attachmentid=262859]
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by JUSTDEEZ@Sep 1 2005, 12:02 PM~3733701
YOU DONT TELL THE TRUTH.  YOU'RE JUST HIGHLY OPINIONATED.  YOU LIKE YOUR STUFF AND THATS IT.  AND YOU DONT EVEN GOT SHIT.  NOT THAT OTHERS CANT TAKE IT, JUST THAT NO ONE CARES WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK.
[attachmentid=262859]
you need to get off my fucking nuts, following my posts around.

and here is my shit.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,507 Posts
SEE WHAT I SAID. YOU AINT GOT SHIT. AND I WILL POST ABOUT YOU WHENEVER I WANT. SEE, SUCKS DOESNT IT? YOU CAN DO IT TO EVERYONE ELSE. YOU CANT TAKE IT?
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top