LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:
I'm new to this, but I want my ride to sit right....
I want to have front back side to side motion, pancake, 3 wheelin,
hops.....if anyone has a kit or setup in mind please hit me back....
I don't know anything about components needed to complete hydro setup :uh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:0 Oh yeah I also have 2 18" solar barix kickers in the trunk will these get in the way??

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
a good starter kit would be a 2pump 4dump setup with 6 batts in 2 bays at 36volts 8" strokes in the front and 10"s in the back...
check out prohoppers webpage for example:
http://www.prohopper.com to find out more of what you want exactly, theres allso alot of info in the TECH section on this page...

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
reinforce it in the caddy pics on post your rides it shows one nicely bent. middle half of frame is c out look under you doors and youll see. i have a 93 fleetwood brougham.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
badass 64 Posted on Nov 8 2003, 10:45 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a good starter kit would be a 2pump 4dump setup with 6 batts in 2 bays at 36volts 8" strokes in the front and 10"s in the back...
check out prohoppers webpage for example:
http://www.prohopper.com to find out more of what you want exactly, theres allso alot of info in the TECH section on this page...

with a setup like that will I need to get smaller woofers?? :uh:
have 2 18's in the trunk now

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
If you've got 18's in the trunk....yes you'll need to go w/ a smaller woofer, that is, if you want it to sound right.

Of coarse, u can keep the 18's and build a smaller box but you'll lose the potentail of those 18's......then, a guy w/ a couple kick ass 10's could out hit you...lol. If that happens, like it happens to me sometimes...do as I do and start yanking that bitch off the ground and watch their mouth drop.....whats he gonna do then????? Turn his music up?????? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: LOL.

I'd go with a couple kick ass 12's, maybe 15's if your gonna keep a small hydro set-up. If you plan to dedicate the trunk to hydros, go with 4 3way 6x9's w/ a good amp,(& good 6x9's!). That should do you good but they'll never compare to the 18's. You'll have to compromise or give in to one or the other.....been there, hard decision but I now have 3 pumps & 12 batts.....guess which way I gave into....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts