LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Everytime I have this problem, I end up replacing the motor(s) shortly thereafter. :(

·
Registered
367 Posts
WHEN YOU GET YOUR PUMPHEAD SEAL, ASK FOR A NEVER BLOW SEAL. THEY ARE MADE OF RUBBER AND HAVE A ROUND SPRING IN IT. THE OTHERS ARE MADE OF A METAL AND THEY NEVER LAST. ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE CHEAP END CAPS ON YOUR MOTERS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY HOLES IN THEM SO DRILL A HOLE OR GET SOME NICE END CAPS THAT ARE OPEN SO YOUR MOTER CAN BREATH, AND IF THE SEAL BLOWS IN THE FUTURE THE OIL WILL RUN OUT INSTEAD OF FILLING UP AND BURNING OUT YOUR MOTER.THEY WANT YOU TO BUY NEW MOTERS THAT'S WHY THEY COME LIKE THAT. TRUST ME I KNOW.YOU CAN ALSO GET MOTERS THAT HAVE HOLES ON THE SIDE ALL THE WAY AROUND.SHOWTIME HYDRAULICS HAS THE NEVER BLOW SEALS. MAN I LIKE HELPING OUT THE ROKIES.

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Aug 17 2006, 05:57 PM~5988971
WHEN YOU GET YOUR PUMPHEAD SEAL, ASK FOR A NEVER BLOW SEAL. THEY ARE MADE OF RUBBER AND HAVE A ROUND SPRING IN IT. THE OTHERS ARE MADE OF A METAL AND THEY NEVER LAST. ALSO IF YOU HAVE THE CHEAP END CAPS ON YOUR MOTERS THEY DON'T HAVE ANY HOLES IN THEM SO DRILL A HOLE OR GET SOME NICE END CAPS THAT ARE OPEN SO YOUR MOTER CAN BREATH, AND IF THE SEAL BLOWS IN THE FUTURE THE OIL WILL RUN OUT INSTEAD OF FILLING UP AND BURNING OUT YOUR MOTER.THEY WANT YOU TO BUY NEW MOTERS THAT'S WHY THEY COME LIKE THAT. TRUST ME I KNOW.YOU CAN ALSO GET MOTERS THAT HAVE HOLES ON THE SIDE ALL THE WAY AROUND.SHOWTIME HYDRAULICS HAS THE NEVER BLOW SEALS. MAN I LIKE HELPING OUT THE ROKIES.
:uh:
what the fuck is a rokie? :ugh:

dam newbies :uh:

·
Registered
367 Posts
SO I FUCKED UP ON MY TYPING----WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY. IM NEW TO THIS COMPUTER SHIT BUT IV'E HIT SWITCHS FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS HOMES.

·
Registered
794 Posts
jus get pro hopper motor block seals and pump head seals and your motors will last pretty good!! if u take care of it! and NO oil will be laekin in ur motors..

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86+Aug 17 2006, 03:48 PM~5989346-->
SO I FUCKED UP ON MY TYPING----WHO GIVES A FUCK ANYWAY. IM NEW TO THIS COMPUTER SHIT BUT IV'E HIT SWITCHS FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS HOMES.
[/b]
WOWWWWW

<!--QuoteBegin-TOPPLESS86
@Aug 17 2006, 02:57 PM~5988971
I GUESS THROW AWAY YOUR SACOS CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE HOLES ALL AROUND THEM

and the seal your talking about are the wrong ones your 10 years of expertise is recommending the Rokies

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
the rear pump was slowing down on the switch, so i thought the motor was on its way out. so i grabbed a motor off a new pump. when i pulled the motor out black oil pissed out everywhere.
so i put the new motor on and i guess its just going to happen to this on mow. good idea about drilling the hole, but i have heaps of pro hopper rebuild kits here, i'll just do the whole pump.

thanks guys.

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Originally posted by Cali~DwnUnder@Aug 18 2006, 05:36 PM~5996330
the rear pump was slowing down on the switch, so i thought the motor was on its way out. so i grabbed a motor off a new pump. when i pulled the motor out black oil pissed out everywhere.
so i put the new motor on and i guess its just going to happen to this on mow. good idea about drilling the hole, but i have heaps of pro hopper rebuild kits here, i'll just do the whole pump.

thanks guys.

Dont be a idiot. Fix the pumpseal. It costs $5, motors are around $100.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Originally posted by Hoss805@Aug 18 2006, 01:05 AM~5992101
WOWWWWW
I GUESS THROW AWAY YOUR SACOS CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE HOLES ALL AROUND THEM

and the seal your talking about are the wrong ones your 10 years of expertise is recommending the Rokies
I HAVE MOTERS FROM SHOWTIME THAT HAVE 4 HOLES ON THE SIDE, IF I HAD A CAMERA RIGHT NOW I'D POST A PICK. YOU PROBLY AIN'T SEEN THE PUMP SEALS WITH SPRING IN IT CUZ MAYBE YOU DON'T HOP AND FUCK SHIT UP. MAN I NEED THAT CAMERA!

·
Registered
367 Posts
THAT ALUMINUM SEAL LOOKS OR MIGHT BE GOOD BUT ONCE IT GETS HOT, RUBBER CAN HANDLE THE HEAT 10 TIMES BETTER THAN ALUMINUM. I'D GO WITH RUBBER SEALS IF YOUR SWITCH HAPPY.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts