LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Whats Up Im New 2 The Lowridin Game And I Bought me A 93 Cadillac Fleetwood
I Want 2 Know What Brands Of Hydraulics Are Like The Best And How Much Thay Go For
Here's A Pic Of What I Want My Setup 2 Be.

Let Know Some Info On This.Thanks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
808 Posts
2 me all hydraulics r the same,motors,blocks,marzpumpheads.it depends on what you r trying to do laylow,or backbumper.if this is your first time be smart and keep it simple :biggrin: there are a lot of hydro companys out there shop around homie there is a kit for you.pro hopper has a tax time hydro kit very basic & comes with coils,but you can't use the 2tons in the front of the caddy 3 1/4ton for the front& 2ton for the rear. hope this can help you out. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
that set up looks nice, the only thing i would do is move the pumps twords the back of the car some more so u can fit a spare tire and build a hold down for it in there. and i got carpet in my trunk like the one one in the pic, and my car has been juiced for a coupple of years, and it doesent look like that any more , ill never have a lowrider with carpet in the trunk again, it gats stained up with oil real bad and has even cought on fire a couple of times, it looks good for a while but have found its a real pain in the ass, oily carpet tends to burn for a while i foung out the hard way

·
Registered
13,549 Posts
any thing but cce

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
sup homie, for that first setup just keep it simple. you can always add on later once ur comfortable with what you have.

its true really most pumps are the same. as long as you running quality. shop for pricing not brand names.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Bigg_E@Oct 27 2007, 07:32 PM~9097752
sup homie, for that first setup just keep it simple.  you can always add on later once ur comfortable with what you have. 

its true really most pumps are the same.  as long as you running quality.  shop for pricing not brand names.

How Much Would U Think It Would Cost Me Like About 1,000 Im I Right

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by TEKILA61904@Oct 27 2007, 12:20 AM~9094173
Hey Whats Up Im New 2 The Lowridin Game And I Bought me A 93 Cadillac Fleetwood
I Want 2 Know What Brands Of Hydraulics Are Like The Best And How Much Thay Go For
Here's A Pic Of What I Want My Setup 2 Be.

Let Know Some Info On This.Thanks :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Anyone Else ;)

·
Registered
808 Posts
Originally posted by fullyclownin@Oct 27 2007, 08:00 PM~9097642
any thing but cce
cce never gave me a problem.

·
tops down bitch
3,541 Posts
Originally posted by budgetblueoval@Oct 27 2007, 10:26 AM~9094573
that set up looks nice, the only thing i would do is move the pumps twords the back of the car some more so u can fit a spare tire and build a hold down for it in there. and i got carpet in my trunk like the one one in the pic, and my car has been juiced for a coupple of years, and it doesent look like that any more , ill never have a lowrider with carpet in the trunk again, it gats stained up with oil real bad and has even cought on fire a couple of times, it looks good for a while but  have found its a real pain in the ass, oily carpet tends to burn for a while i foung out the hard way
hey just wondering where you got that pick from?............thats my old car,i built that car myself top to bottom.................same setup for 6 years now,same everything,noids too,and it runs 72v to the nose for those 6 years and he drives it daily..........and drove it to massitusis and back from toronto canada...................he is a part of the same club as me and see the car almost evry week end............................ive had 2 prohopper setups and never had a problem.............first was in an 64 hardtop impy.......... :cool: :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts