LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

help please .. need info

2K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  SlamAddict 
#1 ·
hi im new to this forum and glad i was accepted .. my question is im old school @ 38 yrs old and want my my first official lowrider to have switches .. im looking at spending around 6k and would like something that has f-b- side to side and 3 wheel .. preferred a g body like a regal or cutlass .. i was told there is a smell from the batteries .. is this true .. to me to be a true lowrider it has to have switches and 13 inch wires .. not air ride .. to new school for me .. i also wanted to say i do vinyl graphics for back windows and ect .. i do back windows for 20.00 to 75.00 w/o shipping for one ..i do these out of my house .. i will post a pic of my back window in the next few days .. if anyone has a whip for around 6k id love to see what the market is .

#15 ·
ty supreme .. i got about 65k into it already ..about 55 of that is clip art .. the disc's aint cheap .. plus i work a full time job , and support my fiance and her 2 kids ... my father isnt in the best of health and has always loved the lowriders like me since my cousins all got cars with switches .. so i wanted to get one when my father passes as an honor to him .. btw my neon had a horrible body so i sold it and bought a 2002 burnt orange saturn vue

#17 ·
also on the idea of vinyl graphics .. i put stickers on windows of cars .. etching paste from craft store .. and out come the finished product .. an etched window for way less then going through a major shop ... food for thought for some of yall Mural Art Wall Street art Visual arts
Tattoo Arm Skin Shoulder Forehead
Cap Headgear Neck Hat Fashion accessory

#18 ·
thank you most hated .. i love that car minus the continental kit and all that chrome suspension .. beautiful car .. some thing like the next few pics i took from web sites and google searches .. i also want to make it all black and chrome ... or a candy red ..chrome with powder coated black or partial red wires Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Coupé
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Custom car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#21 ·
ty lone .. i had alot of ppl take pics of it as i drove it .. ran 13.5 on qtr mile with 75 shot of nos ... was a fun car but the police love to pull over flashy cars .. plus i needed a bigger whip so i got my saturn vue

#23 ·
:Ohsnap:

#28 ·
i only made it the lv pattern to show off what i can do by hand .. was a fast 5 speed car .. i just cant wait to have a true lowrider and be with my cousins at the chicago shows .. btw .. mine was in no way a lowrider .. it was a rolling business card

#29 ·
i like chrome but living in wisconsin the chrome dont last .. they salt to much here .. i beat on my cars like tonka toys which is the reason we make or buy the vehicles we do .. u dont buy a lifted for raptor and try to go cruising .. maybe some of the hillbillys here do that but not me . im a city boy and like true lowriders ... hop it .. show it off and ride out !!! xd .. as for ppl trolling .. i personally want ideas and tips before i choose to buy a whip bc im new to having a true lowrider ... i dont want a donk on air ride ... dam rims cost more then the whip itself ..i want something that was built to play with but with a good body .. there is a dude in my town that has a 2000 ish monty on 26's .. body all falling off .. trunk rattles like he from the hood .. yah .. ummm .. im good on all that .. dont get me wrong .. by boys 300c on 28's is sick .. but have a good body at least .. dont drive a beat up pinto on 30's and act like u ballin .. lowriding is a culture not a movement that will fade out like donks .. same as the lowriders on reverse rims sticking out the fender .. you dont see them as much as back in the 90's ..here is a hint .. computer love .. lmao .. . donks is a fad is all im sayin .. its my opinion which dont mean much here but i will soon have a bitchin ride like some of yall on here .. also on that note .. i dont see the ones bitchin showin off there whip .. this is sparta !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.