LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but i figured this is the best spot for it , ok so i was on the wayway(freeway)when my rally rim flew off doin like 75 , didnt do to much damage , but my rotor is shot , ground down and has flat spots in it , so i was wondering what i need to do to fix this , i can get pics if needed. please help this is my daily ride, its a 73 monte carlo landau,

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no love

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much would a new front rotor cost , and do i have to replace both at the same time , and should i replace the brake caliper

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by thesiccness@Aug 1 2003, 04:34 PM
how much would a new front rotor cost , and do i have to replace both at the same time , and should i replace the brake caliper
replace both rotora, and brakes while you at it, if calipers are good, leave them, but definatly change rotors :cool:

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i talked to the homeboy that i got the car from tonight at the club , he says both rotors are new , so should i still replace both or just the broken one

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by thesiccness@Aug 2 2003, 04:00 AM
i talked to the homeboy that i got the car from tonight at the club , he says both rotors are new , so should i still replace both or just the broken one
BOTH if you got the extra loot, or just one for, now, make sure both are like new, after :cool:

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Originally posted by thesiccness@Aug 1 2003, 10:16 AM
but i figured this is the best spot for it , ok so i was on the wayway(freeway)when my rally rim flew off doin like 75 , didnt do to much damage , but my rotor is shot , ground down and has flat spots in it , so i was wondering what i need to do to fix this , i can get pics if needed. please help this is my daily ride, its a 73 monte carlo landau,
damn!! :0

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tell me bout it , i was doin bad , goin like 90 knockin my e 40 on the freeway n then i feel my front driver side drop and i see my rally fly out sparks every , shit was all bad

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Originally posted by thesiccness@Aug 5 2003, 09:11 PM
tell me bout it , i was doin bad , goin like 90 knockin my e 40 on the freeway n then i feel my front driver side drop and i see my rally fly out sparks every , shit was all bad
and the 68 got recked too, i feel for you :tears: :tears: :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts