LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and needing some help from the experts.

Car: 1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible FWD

I have been doing some research on this topic for a while and have learned a little but I need more help. I know next to nothing about bags or anything lowrider so please put everything in the simplest terms possible.

I'm not turning this particular car into full blown lowrider (maybe my next car). I don't want this car dropping all the way to the ground, have no interest in hopping or bouncing around, and don't care about f,b,s,s. The only thing I am interested in for this car is hitting a rolling 3 wheel motion (or standing if possible) with front wheels.

From what I have read this car being a FWD may be a problem, I also know that I need weight in the rear but I don't think that will be a problem for me.

Can this be done to this car and what do I need?

For the 3 wheel motion itsself I don't want it too high these pics are plenty high enough for what I'm looking for:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

I know FWD car are unpopular on here but like I said this one isn't going to be an all out lowrider, just something I can hit a 3 wheel motion on every once in a while (if possible).

·
Registered
823 Posts
Sorry man, I have done a few Caddys in my day, but nothing front wheel drive. I will be no help to you. Check with the forum sponsor, they have alot of kits.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
12,557 Posts
Originally posted by 3onthetree@May 29 2011, 06:03 AM~20650428
Sorry man, I have done a few Caddys in my day, but nothing front wheel drive.  I will be no help to you.  Check with the forum sponsor, they have alot of kits.

Good Luck.
:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 3onthetree@May 29 2011, 08:03 AM~20650428
Sorry man, I have done a few Caddys in my day, but nothing front wheel drive.  I will be no help to you.  Check with the forum sponsor, they have alot of kits.

Good Luck.
This is probably a stupid question but what company is the sponser? So I can look them up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know this car is nothing like my 76 Eldorado but it is FWD. Why is it that this Civic can get up on 3 but some people are saying my Cadillac can't?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts