LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Chad please help find my old car, I bought it from here and sold from here looking to find and buy or atleast pictures I lost everything to a fire please help,

Was a 1986 Monte Carlo with a euro clip, I bout it without a dash sold with a blue Oldsmobile factory dash, it had real gold Dayton White Walls was hard top with a peanut butter color cloth top, it was house of kolor candy cherry had gold flakes gold leafing and painted pinstripe style shapes lines all over, had airbrushed demons ripping out fenders rear quarters had naked angels on both, trunk was airbrushed in a devil scene with naked woman, had ghost flames frame and rear end wrapped chained reinforced 4 pump 16 switch's 12 batteries, dual exhaust rear driver quarter had little damage I traded a 64 Impala with 22" rims it was blue almost restored and sold to a guy in easy Canton Ohio thanks!

·
I got the wildstyle
Instragram: Kiloz_One
3,993 Posts
My name is Chad please help find my old car, I bought it from here and sold from here looking to find and buy or atleast pictures I lost everything to a fire please help,

Was a 1986 Monte Carlo with a euro clip, I bout it without a dash sold with a blue Oldsmobile factory dash, it had real gold Dayton White Walls was hard top with a peanut butter color cloth top, it was house of kolor candy cherry had gold flakes gold leafing and painted pinstripe style shapes lines all over, had airbrushed demons ripping out fenders rear quarters had naked angels on both, trunk was airbrushed in a devil scene with naked woman, had ghost flames frame and rear end wrapped chained reinforced 4 pump 16 switch's 12 batteries, dual exhaust rear driver quarter had little damage I traded a 64 Impala with 22" rims it was blue almost restored and sold to a guy in easy Canton Ohio thanks!
Saw somewhere else you posted it was sold 2003-2005. Its been 15-18 years so it might not be that easy. Also without photos it is impposible to anyone to help. Get some photos and share them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts