LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
93 Caprice Classic, 5.0 engine

cant find any info on this fuse. keeps popping when i lift the rear of car. is it the fuse for the fuel pump relay or what?

can anyone tell me what it is

·
Registered
857 Posts
that fuse should not be pluged in there, find where it plugs into then you will know what it goes to as far as it blowing when you hit the switch it sounds like a bad ground or you got a hydro power wire rubbing some where

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by bounce13@Mar 1 2010, 10:45 PM~16765294
that fuse should not be pluged in there, find where it plugs into then you will know what it goes to as far as it blowing when you hit the switch it sounds like a bad ground or you got a hydro power wire rubbing some where
x2-that plug goes somewhere-not supposed to have fuse rigged to it-thats why it has a rubber boot on it,to seal from water/moisture where it plugs in :yes:

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by danp68@Mar 1 2010, 09:54 PM~16765436
x2-that plug goes somewhere-not supposed to have fuse rigged to it-thats why it has a rubber boot on it,to seal from water/moisture where it plugs in :yes:
that is the boot directly underneath it. i pulled it out of boot to show fuse.

i did find a fuse diagram and it is suppose to be there, its the ECM/fuel pump relay fuse.

but i have found the problem now. my rear cylinder had the fuel pump and taillights wires pinched against seat framing.

thanx guys for responding

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.