LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYONE HAVE PRO HOPPER STREET CYLINDERS ON THEY RIDE.......CAUSE I NEED THE HELP WITH THE SIZE & MEASUREMENTS OF THE O RING TO USE!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKIN AT O RING CHARTS AND EVEN CALLED PRO HOPPER,BUT THEY BUSTA ASS TECH PRETEND HE COULDN'T REMEMBER THE THE SIZE!!!!! AND HIS ASS SALES HYDAULICS FOR A LIVIN........AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT!?! SO, MY LAST OPTION IS TO HIT THE LAYITLOW FAMILY!!!! CAUSE, I KNOW SOME REAL RYDAS KNOW THEY SHIT..........THANKS!!!!!!

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
IF YOU TAKE OT APART COULDNT U JUST TAKE UP TO YOUR LOCAL PARTS STORE AND THEY CAN MATCH IT UP ....I WISH I COULD HELP YA OUT ON THIS ONE

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
Originally posted by Gee Dizzle@Oct 30 2007, 05:26 PM~9117125
DOES ANYONE HAVE PRO HOPPER STREET CYLINDERS ON THEY RIDE.......CAUSE I NEED THE HELP WITH THE SIZE & MEASUREMENTS OF THE O RING TO USE!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKIN AT O RING CHARTS AND EVEN CALLED PRO HOPPER,BUT THEY BUSTA ASS TECH PRETEND HE COULDN'T REMEMBER THE THE SIZE!!!!! AND HIS ASS SALES HYDAULICS FOR A LIVIN........AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT!?! SO, MY LAST OPTION IS TO HIT THE LAYITLOW FAMILY!!!! CAUSE, I KNOW SOME REAL RYDAS KNOW THEY SHIT..........THANKS!!!!!!
TAKE THE O-RINGS OFF AND RUN UP TO CHECKER AUTO PARTS,,,,OR GRAB A MEASURING TAPE AND MEASURE THAT BITCH(DIAMETER AND WIDTH).....THIS SHIT AINT ROCKET SCIENCE(BUT THERE IS A SCIENCE TO IT)

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
like another member said just the cylinder and o ring to a kragens, or any autoparts store they should be able to find what it is or go to a place that does tractor work or any machine shop should have the mesuring tool to find out what size o ring it is. i believe the tool is a micrometer

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Use a vernier caliper, that way you can get the i.d of the machined groove. Make sure as well you get the right ones or you'll be doing it again very soon. Make sure the teflon spacers face each other when you put it back togther too.

Why not since you have them out get polypacs? That is the best way, hands down.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I know the old REDS cylinders you could use a #27 O-ring I think the Prohopper cylinders that I had were the same. The poly-paks are definetly the best route to go but if you need something readily available locally try that #27 Im pretty sure there the same as REDS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts