LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a setup that doesnt make it bounce too high of the ground ... lets me do a stationary three movin three ...lock up .... any suggestions

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
a basic 4 pump street kit

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i do 4 pumps wont it bounce too high .... i dnt want it to bounce were the bak is gona hit the floor or the front .... wat u guys think

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
lol :no:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
around how much does each series 31 battery cost? .... and wats the diffrence with street kits and competition? .... wich one do u recomend?

·
Registered
181 Posts
depending on the cca's any where from75 to 120 dollars i bieleve and as far as the differance in kits i think its the strokes,motors,and the blocks
ure getting a cylinder that can take more abuse,a motor that can with stand more voltage and bigger ports on the blocks.I would go with a three pump competition setup and 8 batteries low lyfe hydraulics gots batteries pretty cheap but look around dont go no less than 1000cca's
and get a quality kit like from prohopper or black magic.and youl be alright and remember to rienforce youre frame. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Originally posted by 8treycutty@Dec 30 2008, 09:46 PM~12566343
depending on the cca's any where from75 to 120 dollars i bieleve and as far as the differance in kits i think its the strokes,motors,and the blocks
ure getting a cylinder that can take more abuse,a motor that can with stand more voltage and bigger ports on the blocks.I would go with a three pump competition setup and 8 batteries low lyfe hydraulics gots batteries pretty cheap but look around dont go no less than 1000cca's
and get a quality kit like from prohopper or black magic.and youl be alright and remember to rienforce youre frame. :thumbsup:
X2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts