LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was wondering about this hubs there off the trike iam working on they have lil groves where pins i think go in to rotate the hub but the problem is the lip on it is so small i was think about drilling more holes but i was worried about makeing to many holes and makeing the lip weakso ithought about this for long time and finally did it i took some 140s i had lying around and took them apart and i started to take the rear hub apart i took the rings of it and i had a 72 spoke hub laying around i want to drill more holes in the 72 hole ring to match but i want to grind down the lipand and open the hole of the ring and get it weld strong but i was wondering about this hubs if they sell the rims made for it i will post pictures of the trike kit and axles that go in to it but i was wondering if some can help me with this but what i want to do is add as many spokes to these rims so they wont be 140 but like 180 hopefully 200 but doubt it

Attachments

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well thats what iam going to do but i dont if it might workor not because if it does it then iam fucked because ive never seen hubs like that might as well . what about the adding of spokes would i be able to do that

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i just need some gas for my welder and iam going to give it try but heres some pictures of my trike kit and i was wondering about a support peice in the back like socios b.c prez but i really need mine though not tocopy him but becauce the support piece for it right now is not nice theres a pic of its just bent and then the clamps look to bolkie and i wanted more of a show peice for it

Attachments

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took the trike kit apart to clean and take off the paint. I choose this one because its perfect for what i want to do, and every one else has the other type and i dont see alot of people with this. This way i have to make my own rims and i was wondering if any body sells this type of rims but the thing is that the axle is not like the other kind. I was wonderin about makeing more holes in the rims to have at least 180 to 200 spokes if some one can help me ????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts