LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew my 2000d and had to send it in to Crossfire to have it fixed (New board is what they told me). So I got it back yesterday and I went to hook it up to my new subs tonight and the protection light is on. I have 2 powers and 2 grounds. The grounds are perfect. I have tried unhooking everything except for the power, ground and remote and it is still on. The green light is on also with the red light.

I have 2 2ohm 15"BL's ran in series and ran to each one of the inputs on the amp which should make them both at 2ohms. What is going on??

·
Registered
226 Posts
Originally posted by Purple Haze@Sep 20 2007, 11:58 PM~8837225
I blew my 2000d and had to send it in to Crossfire to have it fixed (New board is what they told me). So I got it back yesterday and I went to hook it up to my new subs tonight and the protection light is on. I have 2 powers and 2 grounds. The grounds are perfect. I have tried unhooking everything except for the power, ground and remote and it is still on. The green light is on also with the red light.

I have 2 2ohm  15"BL's ran in series and ran to each one of the inputs on the amp which should make them both at 2ohms. What is going on??
Power supply... probally...

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Sporty@Sep 21 2007, 05:34 AM~8838773
that amp has a low voltage protection right? is your electric system able to handle the big dog???
Yeah i have a 240 amp alt, Big 3 (0 Guage) and 2 batts. I also have a volt meter hooked up to it to make sure its not dropping too much and its sitting at 13.4 volts.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Your amp is fucked gee every time I sent an amp back to company the amp would come back and play for a while and protect again. Your not doing anything wrong you said you got the big 3 and 0 guage all around and two power sources your strait. go to www.stevemeadedesigns.com for more help or www.realmofexcursion.com good sites go to the forums. hopefully that helped good luck.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by streetlifer@Sep 21 2007, 04:55 PM~8842923
Your amp is fucked gee every time I sent an amp back to company the amp would come back and play for a while and protect again.  Your not doing anything wrong you said you got the big 3 and 0 guage all around and two power sources your strait. go to www.stevemeadedesigns.com for more help or www.realmofexcursion.com good sites go to the forums. hopefully that helped good luck.
Thanks homie! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts