LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hit the front switch and i heard this pssss like air coming from the back where the setup is now my car is bouncy everything is fine just its bouncy in the front now i have acccumes the accumes are brand new what does this mean

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can someone tell me what they think happened or what the problem is please

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
10 people have read this with no advice huh thats weird ... if it helps any the accumes are connected to my pumps.. once again i hit the front switch i heard a psss like air was coming from somewhere now the front bounces and before it didnt anyone have suggestions someone does

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no there arent any leaks anywhere

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was the only time it was loud thought i thought i had airbags for a min... ..and for a minutte the right front side was raising slower than the left front but now it seems to be doing fine but the ride is still bouncy well just the front .. it didnt use to be that way

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
was it like that with the accumes before?
or did it happen AFTER you got em installed?
if it was after then i guess thats what they do
if not you still have air in the lines purge em

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no it wasnt like that b4... it just happened today .. so what do i need to do bleed the lines.... also could my accumes have went bad or they should be fine

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
it sounds like your accu has leaked out, with no pressure in it the car will become bouncy.

if you have the accu with the shrader valve (like a car tires) you can put a good air pressure guage to it to see what the pressure is.

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well they recharged the accume and now its bacc to its old self again...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts