LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i posed in the wrong forum the first time. i have an 86 regal.. i just wanna know what are the basics.. wich pumps are the best? right now i'm looking at cce pumps.. i was wondering were is a good place to have them put on, and how much should i pay, so i don't get riped off??? and anything else would be helpfull

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
where u located?

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
detroit michigan

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Originally posted by gasman@Oct 20 2007, 12:16 PM~9045916
i think i posed in the wrong forum the first time. i have an 86 regal.. i just wanna know what are the basics.. wich pumps are the best? right now i'm looking at cce pumps.. i was wondering were is a good place to have them put on, and how much should i pay, so i don't get riped off??? and anything else would be helpfull
Hit up Showango customs in Detroit. You can call information and get the number, they'll set you straight

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what city is it in??

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
It's called Show And Go Customs, not showango. Here's there phone number: #313-371-9085. Hit em up right now i think there open.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks again.... i just called

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its 2,800 for everything but if i want standing 3 wheel its 4,000 for a 3 pump setup... is 3 pumps really needed???

·
Registered
57 Posts
if you want a standing 3 wheel i recommend you get a 3rd pump 2 on the back 1 to the front ,you can do a standing 3 with 2 pumps but with the right weight in the trunk

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
no u don't need a 3rd pump. just put 4 dumps on ur rear pump, i'll show u how to do it, it's pretty simple. just don't tell anybody else :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts