LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 85' Monte there are two long rods that are in the back of the trunk compartment that hold up the trunk lid. They are out of place. Does anyone know how to adjust them on G-body? I don't want to put shocks on to hold up the trunk lid. Does anyone have some pictures or advice on how they go on? PLeaz help. Thanx.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are trunk sticks actually just 2 sticks that are used to prop up the deck lid or are they actually those bars that come stock in the car.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by peteypablo@Oct 6 2003, 03:16 AM
Are trunk sticks actually just 2 sticks that are used to prop up the deck lid or are they actually those bars that come stock in the car.
They are not factory, if you know what I mean. they are totally custom.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there anyway I can just adjust the rods in the back of the trunk?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
dude.... trunk sticks.

face it man, its the 21st century you gotta have a trunk stick or else youre just gonna get laughed at by your freinds.

all the cool kids are doing it.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
trunk sticks all the way man!! some people ever remove perfectly fine torsion rods just so they can pimp a trunk stick in their ride!

·
Registered
343 Posts
lol i use a cut down broom handle, i even painted it to match and built a little compartment inside the trunk to store it when the lid is closed, well not really, but i could!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Are there any shops in the San Jose area that can build me a custom trunk stick. This is going to be my Caddy's first customization. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DVS :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where can I buy the legendary and infamous "Trunk Stick?"
Or should I have one custom built out of 24K gold with diamond studs?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts