LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The third pic is of my HU(Alpine), 6 1/2's in kick panels, 6x9's in the door, ipod has all my CD's on it. I did that b/c I put a brand new cd in the HU and it still skipped it hit so hard. I have dynamat on all 4 doors the roof, and the back wall. Hope yall like it. Lemme know what yall thinkclick here to see

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Good shit bro. Just my .02 I woulda had him mold that box into those side panels, so it looked smooth, and definately put that amp under some glass. Just makes people more tempted to steel things they can see. Anything I install after losing my truck is Hidden. Well except for my 66, but that stays inside the garage until shows.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
wheres the port

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Sep 16 2005, 12:50 PM~3828327
You can see it right behind the back of the AMP
ahh i see it now :)

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no one can see in the truck if they tried I have double limo tint all around it. But yea, the high end amp and cap are on each side of the port under the covers port is 10x10x20 so its pretty big(its behind the bd 2000)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Yeah so did I, but they still came and got it, well my front window was not tinted, and someone must seen it through there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea its not dark though, i couldnt see out my side windows during the day because the sun was only coming through my windshield so i tinted it too. Now its all good

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
yrh big doob, that shit looks good...
i do agree about the "steal what you can see", but your jacked up so high until they would have to step up on the tire to see inside your truck and then run the risk of falling off of that bitch as they try to smash the window...

-qs

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 17 2005, 09:00 PM~3835508
yrh big doob, that shit looks good...
i do agree about the "steal what you can see", but your jacked up so high until they would have to step up on the tire to see inside your truck and then run the risk of falling off of that bitch as they try to smash the window...
-qs
lol :roflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts