LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bunch of people told me they couldn't see my pics so I think its fixed now tell yme what you think
BD 2000
2 T2 15's
JL 300/4
RF power 6x9's in the doors
RF power 6 1/2's in the kick panels
ipod with all my cd's on it in the glove box
Alpine 9831 hu
Let me know what yall think
Click here

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
and......?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cuttie ive been waiting on you to reply. I had to get the ipod because i couldnt play cd's in it b/c it skipped when the bass hit. It is by far the loudest system i have ever had. I am comparing it to an XS 100 and 2 L7 12's, and 2 BD 1000's and 2 HX2 15's. These T2's hit harder than both of those

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i believe that shit too... i like what you did with the box and amp rack, very nice, do you have any pics of it from lets say a foot from the door so we can see how it all lays out with the seats back and how it looks with the seats down (just not as close up).... but im sure that shits hittin hard....

hoow much air space did you give each sub again? and you sealed it or ported it?

i had that same problem with the cd skipping issue, but when i bought another HU it eliminated that, but i dont think buying another HU will help you out any, those subs are beasts without question... just becareful you dont shatter your windows...

-qs

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I didnt think of takin any pics like that. Wait a couple days and ill take some pics like that. As far as air space we just went by exactly what rockford said I cant really remember but its alot. The port is directly behind the RF amp, it is 10x10x20 inches deep ( its huge). To the left and right of the port are covers for my JL amp and the other side is the cap. It looks pretty tight to me

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
quick question, how much are those xxx 15's, and does anyone think those would hit harder than my T2's???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts