LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guys located in Calgary, Alberta... it's updated with new cars pretty regular, not to much selection right now, but I've seen some pretty nice rides go through his site for cheap.

Not to sure if he'll ship to the states, but just wanted to let everyone who might be in the market for a new project about this website :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
thanks for giving a million people a heads up on one of our few project sources :thumbsup: guess the states was gettin pretty low on impalas etc anyway :uh: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by independent@Aug 30 2005, 03:21 AM~3718548
thanks for giving a million people a heads up on one of our few project sources :thumbsup: guess the states was gettin pretty low on impalas etc anyway :uh:  ;)
You know, I never really thought of it that way so I'll erase the link... 15 views so far, thats a little off a million, no?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by M.C. BIG BALLS@Aug 30 2005, 02:28 AM~3718464
This guys located in Calgary, Alberta... it's updated with new cars pretty regular, not to much selection right now, but I've seen some pretty nice rides go through his site for cheap.

Not to sure if he'll ship to the states, but just wanted to let everyone who might be in the market for a new project about this website  :cool:
Cool link but did the old guy forget how to count cause i see 4drs on the 57 and he said 2dr ht ha ha ha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Originally posted by M.C. BIG BALLS@Aug 30 2005, 03:33 AM~3718563
You know, I never really thought of it that way so I'll erase the link... 15 views so far, thats a little off a million, no?
ah its cool man, i was just bustin your balls ;) seems like the good projects are getting harder and harder to find out here and the states always seems to have an abundance of them.....no sweat though :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY@Aug 30 2005, 03:34 AM~3718564
Coll link but did the old guy forget how to count cause i see 4drs on the 57 and he said 2dr ht ha ha ha

funny thing is, one of the pictures is taken through the back door :roflmao:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top