LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be red with a white roof, I want to put whites on it but I'm out :angry:
Tell me what ya think!

Here's the link to my Imagestation account I just made, I can't get the pictures to link from another site. The lighting isn't great but it's enough for just a few quick shots.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289380297

Peace :cool:

Last edited by Purpura Delujo at Aug 17 2003, 05:26 AM

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by Purpura Delujo@Aug 17 2003, 04:57 AM
Will be red with a white roof, I want to put whites on it but I'm out :angry:
Tell me what ya think!

Here's the link to my Imagestation account I just made, I can't get the pictures to link from another site. The lighting isn't great but it's enough for just a few quick shots.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289380297

Peace :cool:
Looking very clean, Loving the hydros and engine.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 17 2003, 09:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 17 2003, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Aug 17 2003, 09:24 PM
hey mad did u go to the show?
yeah, for about an hour or so :ugh: lol[/b][/quote]
it sucked that bad

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Aug 17 2003, 09:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Aug 17 2003, 09:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 17 2003, 09:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf
@Aug 17 2003, 09:24 PM

yeah, for about an hour or so :ugh: lol
it sucked that bad[/b][/quote]
kinda burned out on these shows man.

i went in took around 100 pics walked around a couple of times and left.

it started at 5pm, we got there at about 7:30 stayed there for about an hour and a half and still wasnt shit going on :ugh: so we went and ran around for awhile until we got pulled over :mad:

just glad they didnt search the truck ;) :puffin: lol

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 17 2003, 10:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 17 2003, 10:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 17 2003, 09:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf
@Aug 17 2003, 09:24 PM

yeah, for about an hour or so :ugh: lol

it sucked that bad
kinda burned out on these shows man.

i went in took around 100 pics walked around a couple of times and left.

it started at 5pm, we got there at about 7:30 stayed there for about an hour and a half and still wasnt shit going on :ugh: so we went and ran around for awhile until we got pulled over :mad:

just glad they didnt search the truck ;) :puffin: lol[/b][/quote]
post some pics or pm me with some.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 17 2003, 10:49 PM
i still have to shrink them down and shit.... they come out of my camera poster sized. ( 36" X 27" ) so a little tooo big to post or send ;) lol

bout the only thing exciting was that "Hustler 63" and "Gypsy Rose" was up there. :cheesy:

everything else was pretty much the same boring ass shit you see all the time.

i woulda been better off staying in town and watching the street cars cruising around here. :puffin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 17 2003, 10:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 17 2003, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Aug 17 2003, 10:49 PM
i still have to shrink them down and shit.... they come out of my camera poster sized. ( 36" X 27" ) so a little tooo big to post or send ;) lol

bout the only thing exciting was that "Hustler 63" and "Gypsy Rose" was up there. :cheesy:

everything else was pretty much the same boring ass shit you see all the time.

i woulda been better off staying in town and watching the street cars cruising around here. :puffin:[/b][/quote]
i cant hate on gypsy rose, but they kinda fu*ked it up with a setup and wires. i liked it OG. its been going to that show for like 5 years stright, i would of like to see it again.

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Aug 17 2003, 11:00 PM
i cant hate on gypsy rose, but they kinda fu*ked it up with a setup and wires. i liked it OG. its been going to that show for like 5 years stright, i would of like to see it again.
lol, i'd like to get some bitches in that back seat ;)

remind me man, i took a few pics of it ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 17 2003, 11:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 17 2003, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--tonedeaf@Aug 17 2003, 11:00 PM
i cant hate on gypsy rose, but they kinda fu*ked it up with a setup and wires.  i liked it OG.  its been going to that show for like 5 years stright,  i would of like to see it again.
lol, i'd like to get some bitches in that back seat ;)

remind me man, i took a few pics of it ;)[/b][/quote]
u got it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the replies. I got someone sending me some whitewalls so I will be adding them eventually!

A WB statesman is a car made by GMH in 1980 through 1985

It's like an Australian Caddilac :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts