LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
cool car but the spintek kit is garbage imo...

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
No offence, but spin kits are wack as hell. Lookin like James Bond coming down the street. :ugh:

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i used to run wires but got tired of them ,ran hydros and got tired of them too so now im gonna try somethin different sorry if you guys dont like it but you dont drive it i do :cool:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
DAMN DOUGH IS THAT THE ROADMASTERS REPLACEMENT? WHAT DID YOU GET FOR IT? IF I'D KNOWN YOU WAS AFTER A REGAL I GOT A CLEAN ASS ONE I MAY HAVE TRADED FOR THE ROADY. :uh: :biggrin:

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
1. Why post if you dont want feedback!? :uh:
2. Being honest is not hating. It looks like shit. Period.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
noone is hating on ur stock regal with your fakeass spinners....I guess everyone cant afford Davins or Dubs...

I gave an honest opinion and you pissed your panties because I wasnt swooning over your ride..

·
Registered
8,656 Posts
if your gonna get spinners get some real spinners fuck that spinning hub cap lookin shit bro theres is a rerason they are so cheap

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Not my style or taste, and I dont know shit bout the difference between spinners, but it looks pretty clean in my opinion. :cool:

·
Registered
563 Posts
it looks hot for a daily...keep on spinning...

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY1117@Aug 19 2005, 07:14 PM~3659142
i used to run wires but got tired of them ,ran hydros and got tired of them too so now im gonna try somethin different sorry if you guys dont like it but you dont drive it i do :cool:

then stop posting on LAYITLOW and go some fucked-up website with big wheels!

regal=clean
rims=shit
spinners= even more like shit

1 - 20 of 109 Posts