LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all well i finall ygot all my parts to redo my setup
new dumps pumps cylinders switch box etc, but jsut found i was goin be pullin 7 days a week at work dor awhile so i am lookin for a shop or someoen reliable that can hook everything back up ,and wont charge me an arm and leg
needs to be near longview wa or in that area, it is about an hour from me to longview so the closer to the coast the better

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
DISTINCTIVE CUSTOMS 430 N MERIDIAN, PUYALLUP WA 98371 253-841-DUBS----------I THINK THIS IN THAT AREA, CALL ANTWONN AND TELL HIM NICK FROM OG RIDER SENT YOU, PEACE

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
there is the jendas in portland Paul and Brandi ( pm Hydrogirl on here that Brani) they do good work there is westside customs in hillsboro don't know the #

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by josh7900@Oct 8 2003, 09:15 PM
thats bout 3 hrs away, what about portland any there
We are real close to you Josh, call Paul 503-710-0947 and he will set you up real nice, been doing this for several years and we have the Jenda cars at the shows, pretty impressive hoppers. We do it all and the reinforcements as well. Current cost to install with battery rack and simple reinnforcement is 600.00. Hit us up soon.

Pacific Northwest Lady Hopper
Hydrogirl

Jenda's Custom Auto
Portland, Oregon 503-710-0947

PS: Thanks Big Tony for the input on us... ;)

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
OH IF YOUR BY PORTLAND AREA ID DEFINATLY GO WITH THE JENDS, MY HOMIE PAUL KNOWS WHAT HES DOING, BY GOING WITH HIM YOU'LL SAVE ALOT OF MONEY BY NOT HAVING TO DO THINGS TWICE, HES A REAL OG IN LOWRIDING, PEACE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts