LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tell me what your opinion is or how i would change it to work
i was thinking i could do it with another shock wave but it will take more room than just putting that thing on top

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by skandalouz@Dec 4 2003, 06:46 PM
why?? whatz going on, I havn't eve nbeen on in 4 days!
combination of shocks

adjustable air suspention and slave hydraulic suspention

all in one

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by skandalouz@Dec 4 2003, 07:07 PM
why so you can pull a big 3!
yeah it is still a concept the reasone i am going with the hydro is to save room i could use a second pair of shock waves or another bag but this with save a lil space for my stereo and storage space i will only be running 12 volts to the punp

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by skandalouz@Dec 4 2003, 07:18 PM
ya, you could actaully use tractor steering cylinders, they allow you to push or pull! just a suggestion.
good suggestion that is the type of cylinder i would probly use for my trunk or hood but i am going with air i could do any combination i have onbord hydraulic and pneumatic possibilities

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Come on joebomber52 think harder... please don't combine hydraulics with air. This will only give bag haters another chance to say that bags cant do what hydros do. Trust me you CAN pull a standing three without the use of hydros!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Dec 4 2003, 11:51 PM
Come on joebomber52 think harder... please don't combine hydraulics with air. This will only give bag haters another chance to say that bags cant do what hydros do. Trust me you CAN pull a standing three without the use of hydros!
i already have pulled it i want it to be higher hook me up with 2 2600 bags and i will make it all air with no hydro i just am using what i had on hand how much for 2 2600 lbs

and another thing do you carry 14x6 standard wires knock off

1 - 20 of 27 Posts