LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY BRO. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP! I'M GETTING A 87 MINI BLAZER AND I'M GOING TO HOOK IT UP OLD SCHOOL STYLE JUST FOR FUN. I HAVE SO FAR IS MY HEAD UNIT/DVD PLAYER, SEPERATES FOR THE DOORS AND 2 18" VEGAS. I HAVE THE HOOKUP ON FOSGATE AMPS SO WHAT SIZE AMPS DO YOU RECOMMEND? LET ME KNOW BRO A.S.A.P. I WANNA GET STARTED ON GETTING MY GEAR READY! :)

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GONNA HOOK IT UP HOLLYWOOD BLVD '87 STYLE RICH!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YOU GUYS ARE DUMBER THAN CAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! QUAD DON'T GET OWNED AGAIN!!!!

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HE DOESN'T WANT NONE!!!!! BRIAN IS THE ONLY COOL DUDE ON HERE WITH SOME BALLS!!!!!!!! FUCK THESE OTHER CUNTS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I didn't get "owned" previously. You just posted in off-topic to have a bunch of your e-friends come in here and make rather 5th grade comments. I did, however, "own" you by pointint out the use of the private message function. Making light of someone's mistake or misfortune is the art of owning.

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I DON'T HAVE TO P.M. SOMEBODY! THIS IS A CARSTEREO FORUM SO THAT'S MEANS I CAN POST CAR STEREO RELATED TOPICS DIPSHIT!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY TOPICS DON'T GO IN THEM! IT SAID FOR BRIAN ONLY ANYWAY!! SO FUCK OFF AND GO LOOK FOR A NEW JOB IN YOUR SENTRA MOMMA'S BOY!!!!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
[attachmentid=233133]

just hit the damn button, your not gonna get an answer any faster by typing in CAPS. its obnoxious and just annoys people. :nono:

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
if you only wanted brian to reply to your question, then a PM is how to do it so we don't have to deal with you.

Besides making a stupid topic is wasting bandwith.

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so why is my topic dumb. I DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT OTHER FOLK'S TOPICS! IF A PERSON HAS A QUESTION WHY CAN'T HE/SHE ASK THEM? IF YOU COME TO THE HYDRAULICS FORUM I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
well it would be nice to know what ohm your subs are and what models... and knowing the rms power and number of midranges you have wouldnt hurt either...

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
HAHAHA at big scotty...

brian is not the only person that can help you with that simple ass question...

if you were not trying to hunt him down and ride his balls, i would help you....

and i hate when ppl say "i have 2 12's, what amp do i use and how should i wire them"

how the fuck should we know if you dont post up the ohm and RMS power handling of the sub... we're not gonna google it up and say hey, is this the sub you have...

-qs

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 4 2005, 05:01 AM
HAHAHA at big scotty...

brian  is not the only person that can help you with that simple ass question...

if you were not trying to hunt him down and ride his balls, i would help you....

and i hate when ppl say "i have 2 12's, what amp do i use and how should i wire them"

how the fuck should we know if you dont post up the ohm and RMS power handling of the sub... we're not gonna google it up and say hey, is this the sub you have...

-qs
[snapback]3539388[/snapback]​
the vegas I want don't come in 18's anymore so I'm switching to the audiobahn aw1805q rms is 1200. dual 4 ohm woofer

1 - 20 of 36 Posts